There are people on earth who serve as God's Messengers. We know, because one of them is our friend, Tyra! This blog would not exist without her, so it seems only fitting that we reveal how it all began. (It is also nice knowing there is at least one person on the planet who can validate our ability to write!)
July 20, 2011:
Hello, Jen and Conia!
I think the two of you need to meet.
1. You both are entrepreneurial.
2. You both are excellent, persuasive speakers.
3. You both have a passion for writing but need a little push.
4. You both seek and listen for God's guidance. And then you actually follow it. (Some of the time. No one is perfect.)
5. Among Jen's gifts: finding and sharing bargains, making a house feel like a home, advocating for children with special needs
6. Among Conia's gifts: sharing life skills with children and their parents, sharing the importance of financial responsibility
My big picture idea is that the two of you could co-write a book and/or lead workshops together. But at a minimum, you two should meet. So, how about lunch or coffee when it works with our schedules?
Also, I'm going to be emailing both of you writing prompts/encouragement.
Love from your pushy friend,