Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life's Little Instructions

Life's Little Instructions

There is a poster on the inside of my bathroom door.  I can't tell you how many years it has been there.  It wasn't bought for the bathroom door.  It was bought with the intention of framing it and posting it in a prominent place in our little apartment when we first married.

We were married 22 years ago, and the poster remains unframed and wrapped in plastic.  It never made it to a place of prominence.  At some point it got tacked with painter's tape to the inside of the door to the master bathroom 'throne'.

Because we are a captive audience when in the throne room, I have had many occasions to read and ponder the sayings H. Jackson Brown Jr. put together.  They are short, sweet, yet meaningful.

For the next few weeks, I will explore the sayings one by one and share what they have come to mean to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment